- Are you being paid unfairly at work?
- Are you paid a salary without receiving additional compensation for working over 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week?
- Are you an independent contractor or 1099 employee who works over 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week?
- Do you receive a 30-minute uninterrupted meal break by the fifth hour worked every day? Do you receive an additional 30-minute uninterrupted meal break when you work a 10-hour shift?
- Did you lose your job for reasons that are not justified?
- Have you been discharged or discriminated against for complaining about issues that affect your work environment?
When Your Rights As an Employee Have Been Violated, We Can Help
At Gigliotti & Gigliotti, we can help you understand your rights and recover compensation for the wrongful conduct of your employer. Our employment law attorneys have more than 50 years of experience representing employees and professionals in employment matters, with an emphasis on wage and hour overtime claims.
Free initial telephone consultation: Call us at 800-560-1081 or 949-305-8202 to discuss your potential case.