Practice Area Overview
At the Orange County, California, employment law firm of Gigliotti & Gigliotti, LLP, our wage and hour lawyers have more than 50 years of experience representing individuals and businesses in employment law matters. We help clients protect their legal rights with respect to state and federal employment law.
Complete our online contact form for skilled, straightforward legal assistance in employment law matters involving the following:
If you are entitled to overtime pay and are being paid improperly, we can help to protect your legal rights under California law. Our firm also provides information on:
- Missed meal/rest break pay
- Common jobs for wage and hour claims
- Unpaid business expenses and illegal deduction
- Prevailing wage law
- Industries we serve
We can help determine whether you are wrongfully classified as exempt and uphold all your employee rights. Our firm assists with:
- IT employees misclassification
- Executive, administrative and professional employee misclassification
- Health care worker misclassification
- Independent contractors
If you have been unlawfully terminated, you may have grounds for a wrongful termination or discharge claim.
If your employer has taken ineffective action ― or no action at all ― regarding your registered discrimination or sexual harassment complaint, we can help you seek a resolution to the situation.
- Age discrimination: If you are 40 years of age or older, you are protected by the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
- Disability discrimination: If you have been discriminated against due to a disability, we can help assert your rights.
Have you registered a complaint against your employer? Do you need legal counsel in a whistleblower protection claim involving retaliation? We can help.
In some situations, we can file a wrongful termination action due to a violation of public policy.
We handle some employer defense cases and also provide legal advice regarding prevention methods.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Free Consultation
We offer responsive service through honest case assessment and prompt return of communication. Contact us today for a free telephone consultation to discuss your potential case.