A Law Firm Focused Only On Your Best Interests
Employment law cases involving wage and hour violations are high stakes affairs and can take years to resolve. These complex disputes require a proven lawyer who knows the rules of the game and won’t fall for a bluff. You need someone who will fight for you and protect your interests throughout the legal process. At Gigliotti & Gigliotti, LLP, attorney Joseph J. Gigliotti helps individuals and businesses across California get the best possible outcome in employment law cases involving disputes over wages. The firm’s Lake Forest office serves clients in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
Mr. Gigliotti was not always an attorney. Before getting his law degree, he worked for large auto manufacturers and saw firsthand how disputes between employers and employees were handled. For more than 30 years, he has protected the rights of employees from abusive employers and advised businesses on proper employment law practices.
To learn more about how our attorney’s previous experience and how they can help your case, click the links below:
Protecting The Rights Of Employees
Employees must deal with many legal challenges to successfully pursue an employment law claim. Gigliotti & Gigliotti, LLP focuses on taking the stress out of your case and works to get you fair compensation. Mr. Gigliotti knows the law inside and out. He can represent your interests equally well in negotiations or the courtroom. He knows how to fight for you.
Gigliotti & Gigliotti, LLP is a proven law firm with experience in many types of employment law cases, including:
- Wage and hour claims: You have a right to get proper payment for your work and to take breaks.
- Employer misclassification: Many employees are wrongfully classified as exempt, which keeps them from getting their full pay or benefits.
- Unpaid overtime: If your employer asks you to work off the clock or otherwise fails you to pay the proper overtime wage, you may have a claim.
- Breach of contract: Employment contacts are not all alike. Compensation disputes may depend on the agreement between employer and employee.
- Class action wage claims: Wage disputes often involve employers and a large number of employees. Gigliotti & Gigliotti, LLP handles multi-party and class action cases.
Skilled Legal Counsel For Employers
Gigliotti & Gigliotti, LLP also represents employers in employment law cases. Mr. Gigliotti can review your contracts and workplace processes to ensure that you are compliant, helping you to avoid future employment litigation. He can also guide your business through an employment law dispute and make sure the process is handled correctly.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
Gigliotti & Gigliotti, LLP serves clients across industries and fields. Employees will not pay legal fees unless they get compensation. Call 800-560-1081 or send a message to schedule your initial consultation. Se Habla Español.