A Law Firm Focused Only On Our Clients’ Best Interests
Employment law cases are difficult to prove and can take years to resolve. These complex disputes require a proven lawyer who will represent your best interests throughout the legal process. At Gigliotti & Gigliotti, we help individuals and businesses across California get the best possible outcome for their employment law cases. Our Lake Forest office represents clients in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
Mr. Gigliotti was not always an attorney. Before getting his law degree, he worked for large auto manufacturers and saw firsthand how employers can take advantage of their employees. For nearly 30 years, Mr. Gigliotti has protected the rights of employees from abusive employers and advised businesses on proper employment law practices.
To learn more about how our attorney’s previous experience and how they can help your case, click the links below:
We Protect The Rights Of Employees
Employees must deal with many types of legal challenges to successfully file an employment law claim. Our law firm focuses on taking the stress out of our clients’ cases and works to get them fair compensation. Mr. Gigliotti will help you successfully file a claim and represent you in negotiations and the courtroom.
We are a proven law firm for many types of employment law cases, including:
- Wage and hour claims: You have a right to get proper payment for your work and to take breaks.
- Employer misclassification: Many employees are wrongfully classified as exempt, which keeps them from getting their full pay or benefits.
- Wrongful termination: If your employer fires you because you are part of a protected class or because of retaliation, you may have a case.
- Employment discrimination: Workplace discrimination and harassment are illegal and you may be able to file a claim.
- Whistleblower retaliation: If your employer takes an adverse employment action against you because of whistleblowing, we can help.
Skilled Legal Counsel For Employers
We also represent employers in employment law cases and protect their rights in the courtroom. Mr. Gigliotti can review your contracts and workplace processes to create a plan that prevents employment litigation. He will guide your business through an employment law dispute and make sure the process goes smoothly.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
We serve clients across industries and fields. Employees will not pay legal fees unless we win their case. Call 800-560-1081 or send us a message to schedule your initial consultation. Se Habla Español.